Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social

The boy is watching sports documentaries, which I don't totally hate, but I am feeling a little bored, so I thought I would do a post on a Sunday.  A Sunday Social post to be exact.  I know, you're in shock.  I don't blog on the weekends, but here I am. 

 
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
Spicy food, ice cream, Mexican

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
Hit snooze, make/drink my coffee, blog

3. Last 3 things you do at night
brush my teeth, turn on my electric blanket, plug-in my phone

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss 
I miss all shows because I don't watch shows as they are on, so I will go with the last three series I have watched on Netflix. 
 
Breaking Bad
The Carrie Diaries
Parenthood
 
5. 3 places you want to visit
New Zealand
Napa
Somewhere tropical

6. 3 people you can always count on
My parents, my siblings, Kelly
 
You see what I did there?  I actually named 5 people.
 
Have a good week!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

If only I could hit snooze too hehe! However if I did that lord knows I would go straight back to sleep sadly & be in big time trouble.. Love the answers!

Becky M said...

Those are the last 3 things I do before bed too! I love my electric blanket!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Linking up with Sunday Social - http://theartfulpen.blogspot.com/
With how cold ND winter gets i should have invested in an electric blanket a long time ago! Have a good week ahead!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs