I hope everyone had a good weekend! I am feeling refreshed and ready to start the week after our weekend away! Time to set some goals with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
Here were my goals from last week:
1. Get some "big" stuff moved to the house on Friday night. CHECK! We don't have much left!
2. Contact my blog designer about getting a Sponsorship tab and sidebar. I actually forgot that I was going to do this.
3. Stick to my new cleaning schedule 100%. I actually didn't stick to it much at all, but in my defense there wasn't much cleaning that needed to be done. So I'm counting it as a half.
4. Workout every day this week. I did 6 days but not 7.
5. Celebrate my blog-iversary! Giveaway ended yesterday! Thanks to everyone who participated!
2.5 out of 5. And I was thinking I was pretty successful this week. Not so much....
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Download new music. Spring break is coming up quick and I need new music to listen to when I am on the beach!
2. Be completely moved out of our apartment by next Monday. That's a scary thought!
3. Start planning Kelly's birthday/ St. Patrick's Day party. Let people know about it, make green food, set up catering, plan décor.
4. Hang up my clothes! I finally bought more hangers!
5. Get at least one craft project done. I have a hug list of furniture that needs to be re-vamped!
Those are some big goals! Check back next week to see how I did!