Let's see how I did on my goals from last week with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
Here were my goals from last week::
1. Be packed for Spring Break by Wednesday night...at least the clothes and shoes part. Didn't get that done until about 11:00 Friday night. I had too many clothes to put away first!
As you can see, I am such an organized packer!
2. Plan lessons for the week after Spring Break. Check! I feel so good about this one! Everything is ready to go for when I get back!
3. Lose 3 lbs. Yep that didn't happen.
4. Workout everyday this week! I did every day except for Saturday when we got here. I was just a little too tired to actually do anything. And it was pouring down rain!!
5. Establish a morning routine. It's getting better and better! If I iron and make my lunch before I go to bed, then I can blog and drink my coffee in the morning and still have time to get ready and get to school at a decent hour. I think it's going to work!
2 out of 5. I have had worse goals setting weeks I suppose....
No goals for this week! I'm on vacation!!!