Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social- Spring


It's Sunday and I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social!  This week the questions are about spring!  I am getting giddy just thinking about it. LOVE LOVE LOVE spring!
 

1. What is your favorite thing about spring?

There are so many things I love about spring!

-My birthday (and Kelly's, and my dad's, and my brother's, and my mom's.  My poor sister has a birthday in July) is in the spring!


-I love the smell of fresh rain...as long as its only raining for a little while.

 I love that last day of school!

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
 
I love tulips!  So pretty and bright.
 
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
 
Currently it is Eurso Euro.
 
 
It's on my toes. :-)
 
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
 
Having drinks outside.
 
Funny Flirting Ecard: I'm outdoorsy in that I like getting drunk on patios.
 
 
5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
 
Some many good things are coming up!
 
Currently I am spending spring break in Florida. :-)
 
At the end of April we rented a cabin in to Tennessee for the weekend. 
 
Have a great week!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs