Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

We made it to Friday!  This cold dreary weather is making the week drag on.  I am so ready for spring!  I'm linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

Photobucket
 
1.  My Promethean Board is getting installed today!  Woohoo!  I have been waiting for this moment for so long!  No more running back and forth from the computer to change my slides.  No more yucky chalkboard.  Lots of interactive clip charts!
 
 
 
2.    Our New Harmony trip is this weekend!  I can't wait for a little R&R in this once-Utopian town!
 
 

 
 
3.  Spring Break is 22 days away!  That's 22 days until some Florida fun in the sun!
 
4.  We are moving more stuff out tonight! 
 
5.  My sister decided that she is coming home for her Spring Break.  I feel some crafts and pedicures in my future.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend lovelies! 
 
 Oh and you know you want to win that Target gift card!  Giveaway ends Sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs