Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OHP and WILW

What a great day to share my loves with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
 
There is only one thing that I am loving today, and that is that Spring Break is a mere 2 days away!  Come Saturday, I will be Florida bound!  Yay for vacations!
 
 The weather may still be a little chilly, but at least we will be on vacation!!
 
And of course I'm loving my pins!
 
 Key Lime Cake.  Yum!!!
 
 Camping food!
 
 Lovin' this wreath! Especially the peacock feathers!
 
 
 Green Chile Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas...
 
I'll leave you with that!
 
Have a great Wednesday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs