Hope everyone had a great weekend! Let's set some goals with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
Here are my goals from last week:
1. Go to school one time. Didn't happen.
2. Spray/pull weeds.
3. Hang décor on walls in living room. I tried to do this. I really did, but Kelly was watching North America, then I started watching North America, then it was midnight. I did lay it out how I want it though.
4. Finish painting coffee bar. This is so close to being done! It would be done, but when I painted the crackle on, it never crackled...so I have to do it again. Not my fault.
5. Plan boat trip. Apparently we are not having one right now because every one is too busy this summer! Problem solved.
3 out of 5 again (orange equals .5). Not too bad.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Set up coffee bar. The whole thing, in the kitchen, ready to use.
2. Hang décor in bedroom, living, and kitchen. For real this time. We are having a cookout for Father's Day on Sunday so this has to get done.
3. Work out every day. Monday-Sunday. I didn't not have adequate time last week, so I have to make up for it this week.
4. Plan meals for next week.
5. Sign up for yoga. I wanted to do start doing yoga this summer because I have a little extra time, but I have to get going on this or summer will be over!
Going for all five this week!