Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WILW and OHP!

I am laying on the couch.  My eyelids are getting oh so heavy.  I am waiting for the end of this NBA playoff game...why do these seem to go on forever?  Hasn't it been playoff time since April? Aaaand overtime.  Another 5+ minutes before I can go to bed.  So I'll just go ahead and link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
I am loving that I got to see my sibs this past weekend.  There will never be a day when I am not excited when they come home!  It's never enough time!
 
 
 
I am loving that we hosted the perfect little cookout on Sunday with Kelly's family and my family.  Burgers, hotdogs, and lots of other yummy picnic food made for a lovely Father's Day afternoon.
 
 
 
I am loving that we are going to have a fun filled weekend with friends!  A fun night out followed by a fun day/night of camping and Dave Matthews!

 
Here we are at the campsite last year.  Can't wait for a repeat!
 
 
I am loving my pins!
 
Find all my pins here!
 
Love this little office space!

Okay is this a real thing?  I think I have it.  No, I KNOW I have it.

Love how the inside is a different color!

How I start my mornings...

Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats...YUM

Love this outfit.

The Esther Williams swimsuit.  I really hope these are making a comeback! 

Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings.  Mouth.  Watering.
 
And I am proud to say that I made it through this post (and the rest of that game) without falling asleep.  Happy Wednesday!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs