Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Bucket List Update

June is already past the halfway mark!  Time needs to go ahead and just slow down a little.  I'm not going to be able to get everything done!

1.  Have a cookout at our house.
2.  Go to a baseball game.
3.  Drink outside.
4.  Lay out.
5.  Plant a garden.
6.  Cook with veggies from said garden.
7.  Take a boat trip.
8.  Make margaritas from scratch.
9.  Watch fireworks.
10.  Go to a summer social.
11.  Go to an outdoor concert.
12.  Go to a bierstube.
13.  Eat a sno-cone.
14.  Take a walk by the river.
15.  Go to the zoo.
16.  Eat at a food truck.
20.  Go to the farmer's market.
******************************************************************
2.  Go to a baseball game.  Check!

{Kelly is always up for lots of pictures}
It was just the Evansville Otters but it works!  The games are fun and a lot of times free to get in!  And the beer is cold!
 
13.  Eat a sno-cone.  Check!
 
{Tiger's Blood, my favorite flavor!}
 
 10.  Go to a summer social.  Check!
 
{my siblings and I after eating fried chicken...so happy}
 
For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a fundraiser carnival for churches.  Each church in the area has one at some point during the summer.  There is usually fried chicken to be had...and lots of games and rides!

1.  Have a cookout at our house.  Check!
 

{My sister, my dad, and I waiting for the burgers to finish cooking on the grill}
 
Seriously I am so proud that we pulled this off!  The food was delicious!  Both families were very impressed, and we had so much fun!  I can't wait to have our next one!
 
I'm on a roll!  Check back next week to see what other fun things I've accomplished!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs