Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Half-way there!

Hello Wednesday!  It's nice to see you so soon!  This week is flying on by and I am linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
Here is what I am loving on this Wednesday morning:
 
I am loving that we are going to a baseball game Thursday night!  Thursdays are the best days to go because it's $2 beer night, but I never get to go because I am always working Thursday nights!  Well this time I asked to leave early...so I'm going!
 
I am loving that I am getting so much accomplished around the house this week! 
 
I am loving that since summer has started I have got to try so many new recipes!  All of which I will be sharing!
 
I am loving that Kelly and I get to watch Dierks, my puppy brother, this weekend while my parents are out of town! 
 

Hey everyone here's my puppy brother! 
<3 that commercial.
 
I am loving my pins!
You can find all of them here.
 
Small section of chalkboard wall in doorway...love that idea!
 
Cute for a garden!
BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadilla...My mouth is watering.
Love this saying for the classroom.
This outfit is screaming, "Buy me!"
Buttery Honey Beer Bread.
What I wouldn't give to have a pool with a tanning ledge...or even just a pool.
 
And as always I am loving my life with a cherry on top!
 
Have a peachy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs