Happy Monday! If there ever was such a thing as a happy Monday...at least I get to link up with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One! Last week I did not do so well. Hopefully this week I did better!
1. Put clean clothes away. Yes! I finally got them all put away! Now I just have to organize my closet!
2. Spray/ pull weeds. Nope. Still rainy. Although I did get my garden planted!
3. Hang décor on walls. I did get one thing hung, but it was something that I just bought so really I'm still in the same place...nothing hung.
4. Get one DIY project done. I finally finished the shelf!
I added some crackle to it though, so now I have to add a coat of shiny so it won't chip off. It's basically done though!
I also got some lamps painted.
And I started painting what will soon be our coffee bar!
I was definitely feeling inspired after drinking some wine on Friday night!
5. Order part for the grill. Finally! I should be getting it this week, and then we can grill once again!
3 out 5...way better than the 0/5 that I had last week!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Go to school one time. I still have some things to organize and put away, and it will just make me feel better if I get it done.
2. Spray/pull weeds. Since I didn't get it done last week, I HAVE to do it this week. It is starting to look like a jungle!
3. Hang décor on walls in living room. I guess I need to be more specific since I keep finding my way around it.
4. Finish painting coffee bar. I can't wait to finish this so I can start using it!
5. Plan boat trip. I have been put in charge of planning our annual boat trip with our friends. I have already started hunting for a place, but I want to finalize it this week.