Monday, June 3, 2013

5 for Five

Happy Monday!  If there ever was such a thing as a happy Monday...at least I get to link up with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!  Last week I did not do so well.  Hopefully this week I did better!
 
FantasticallyAverage
  
1.  Put clean clothes away. Yes!  I finally got them all put away!  Now I just have to organize my closet!
 
2.  Spray/ pull weeds.  Nope.  Still rainy.  Although I did get my garden planted!
 
3.  Hang décor on walls.  I did get one thing hung, but it was something that I just bought so really I'm still in the same place...nothing hung.
 
4.  Get one DIY project done.  I finally finished the shelf! 
 
 
I added some crackle to it though, so now I have to add a coat of shiny so it won't chip off.  It's basically done though!
 
I also got some lamps painted.
 
 
And I started painting what will soon be our coffee bar!
 
 
I was definitely feeling inspired after drinking some wine on Friday night!
 
 
5.  Order part for the grill. Finally!  I should be getting it this week, and then we can grill once again!
 
3 out 5...way better than the 0/5 that I had last week!
 
Here are my goals for this week:
 
1.  Go to school one time.  I still have some things to organize and put away, and it will just make me feel better if I get it done.
 
2.  Spray/pull weeds.  Since I didn't get it done last week, I HAVE to do it this week.  It is starting to look like a jungle!
 
3.  Hang décor on walls in living room.  I guess I need to be more specific since I keep finding my way around it.
 
4.  Finish painting coffee bar.  I can't wait to finish this so I can start using it!
 
5.  Plan boat trip.  I have been put in charge of planning our annual boat trip with our friends.  I have already started hunting for a place, but I want to finalize it this week.
 

1 comments:

Stephanie @ Shades of Color Art said...

Loving the art on the lamps! So original!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs