Sunday, March 25, 2012

Greetings from Orlando!


Well we made it!  This morning I woke up in Evansville, IN, and now I am getting ready to go to sleep in Orlando, FL.  It is a GREAT feeling!  I did nothing allllll day! 

We even got the exit seats on the plane, after being some of the last to board!  These people obviously did not know how precious these things are.  I could stretch my legs ALL the way out...I mean ALL THE WAY!  And I wasn't even close to touching the seat in front of me.  This is a special moment because I am tall, and this NEVER happens to me.  I never have enough leg room!

We landed around 12 and of course it was perfectly sunny and we found our little chairs by the pool and layed around until about 4 (Such a rough life)!  I love flying...we would have just gotten here if we had drove!

Let me just tell ya about this drink I made today.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and decided it would make a delicious Spring Break drink!

Click on the Pic for the original recipe

The original recipe is Water, Country Time Pink Lemonade, Watermelon Vodka, Triple Sec, Malibu Coconut Rum, and fresh strawberries. 

We tweaked it to accomodate for what was available (and the fact that my mom and I do not like watermelon flavored things).  I used Water, Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Vodka, Triple Sec, Malibu Pineapple Rum, and a fresh lime wedge.  I added a splash of Sprite to the top as well.  It was so tasty! 

Welp time for bed!  Gotta a big day tomorrow, with all of the laying out and what-not.  Let's hope the lion doesn't get me...we are very close to Disney World, and it just occured to me that somehwere out (A.K.A. Animal Kingdom) lies a lion who is roaming around looking for it's midnight snack. 

Wocka Wocka! (That was for Kelly)  Goodnight all!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

oh my gosh thanks for sharing that delicouis recipe! xo

Unknown said...

That drink sounds sooo yummy!!! I wish I had made that when I was on spring break. Enjoy your time by the pool.

Amy
The Crazy Adventures of a University Graduate

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs