Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's a Linky Party!

Tonight I am linking up with Lory R. @ Fun for First for an You know you teach _________when... Linky Party! 
Everyone teacher has moments where they think "Only in (insert grade)".  My moment is each day when the kids are constantly tapping on me to get my attention, and it is usually in the flabby part of my stomach! Haha  I am not the Pilsbury Dough Boy and I am not going to say "Woooo Hoooo Hoooo Hoooo!" when poked in the stomach!   My moment is something that happens on a daily basis and never fails to make me chuckle!


Link up with Lory and share your moment!

3 comments:

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

I think you should do the philsubury dough boy response just once to see what the kids do.

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness. Being out of the classroom this year, I had completely forgotten about this! It is definitely my number one teacher pet peeve, having a student poking at my stomach and saying my name over and over and over again until I finally give them my undivided attention. Such a good one!

Ashley
Live2Learn

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks so much for linking up with me. :) I am your newest follower!
Lory
Fun for First
The Robin’s Nest

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs