Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Insta-Tuesday

Happy Insta-Tuesday!  Let's link up with Jane
 
 
Friday night we finally got to see some fireworks!  Happy August 24th!  The burn ban was lifted so we went downtown watch the sky light up. :-)
 
Kelly and I at the fireworks.
 
 
 My mom and I at the fireworks. 
 
This is my attempt to get some lesson planning done at home.  We stayed after school for 1.5 HOURS ON A FRIDAY to get ready for our reading block on Monday.  Props to us!  Maybe I should stick this photo in my resume packet for interviews next year!  (Keep in mind that I am just an aide right now and I don't HAVE to be doing this.)
 
My reward for the picture above.  $1 beer night at the Otters' game!  The last one of the year for us!
 
Just one last picture....its not from Instagram but its my parents at the fireworks!
 
Aren't they cute?
 





 


1 comments:

Jane said...

Aww your parents are adorable! How fun to have fireworks! I loove your firework outfit and necklace. Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs