Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunday Social- One Day Late


It's Sunday Social time with Neely and Ashley!  Actually that time was yesterday, but I never had a chance to finish this yesterday, so here I am.  And this one has required some serious digging!

1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?(pictures)

I was ackwardly tall and a member of every club that existed for the most part! 
My homeroom on the last day of senior year.

Last day of high school.

Our senior retreat.

I tried to find pictures where I had on my awesome uniform, but I guess we never took pictures on those days because I could only find pictures from jeans day and free shirt day!
2. What were your favorite past times?
Shopping, always.  Exercising, lots.  Same as now!
3. What songs were you obsessed with?(Backstreet Boys anyone?)
Ew. Not the Backstreet Boys. 
N'Sync maybe.
Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Ryan Cabrera was a big one for me!
Dave Matthews, always.
Rascal Flatts.
Kenny Chesney was another big one!
4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?

Oh gosh.  It really wasn't that long ago so not a lot has changed! 
5. Who was your celeb crush?
Prince William, always and forever.  <3
This is THE picture.  His prime.  Now his face keeps getting longer and longer, and he keeps losing more and more hair (Kate can have him), but I am still a fan!
Shane West.
I had this exact picture, in a poster size, hanging above my bed, so when I laid down I could see him.  He is pretty hot.  Whatever happened to him I wonder?
6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies?

Friends.

I cried like a baby when it was over!

Grey's Anatomy

I used to love this show, and I'm sure I still would, but I just don't have time to watch t.v.!

LOST

I am STILL trying to finish this series!

Until next Sunday friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs