Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vacation: Days 4, 5, 6

I am just going to take this moment to catch up on my blogging and picture uploading.  Like my last post, feel free not to read this because there is a LOT of pictures.  I haven't been able to do this the past couple of days so I am way behind! 

Monday we went to Port Canaveral to swim/lay (I did more laying) at the beach while some of the others went fishing.  There were two cruise ships that literally went right past us!  I was so upset because it was getting ready to storm, so I took all of my valuables (my camera and phone) back to the car so they wouldn't get wet.  Shortly after, a huge storm came so we had to get off of the beach.

We drove through the monsoon to this seafood restaurant.  Dixie Crossroads in Titusville.  Best corn fritters ever!

Yesterday we went to Magic Kingdom!

Here we are on the ferry to the park.



Riding It's a Small World.  We felt the need to ride this because you kind of have to...it's iconic.  However, we forgot how LONG it was.  That song is still stuck in my head!



The boys in the Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop.


Captain Jack Sparrow hats.


Jake and the Neverland Pirates wigs.  Ever wonder how many people have put those on their heads?  I try not to think about it.


Caught a quick glimpse of Captain Jack before he ran off!


Pics with the statues in the cemetery of The Haunted Mansion.


We got some ice cream before the fireworks!  It was the perfect ending to a hot day!


The castle at night.



The fireworks at Magic Kingdom were awesome (my camera doesn't take good pictures of fireworks unfortunately).  They projected all kind of different stuff onto the castle to make it look like it was bouncing up and down and taking off like a rocket, getting paint splattered on it, etc., etc.  The fireworks were in tune with all of my favorite Disney songs!  I should have taken a video!  I don't remember it being that amazing when I was younger!


Today we went to Epcot!  It was raining pretty much all morning so we didn't go until later, which actually worked out perfectly since we closed it down!  If we had gone any earlier, we would have run out of things to do!




^ PHOTO BOMB! ^


Marcus holding up the "golf ball".  We couldn't think of the actual name.  Globe? Sphere? Idk.


"Kelly how do you feel about this ride?"
-Before getting on Mission Space.  We were a little nervous because of the supposed deaths that happened on that thing. 



Disclaimer notice.  Yikes!


We survived.  It wasn't even that bad.  Just a lot of pressure on your face.  And some dizziness and claustrophobia. 

We even made it to the gift shop afterwards.  Kelly was so happy to be wearing this hat I put on his head.  Again with the hats and not knowing where they have been!  I just can't help myself though!


There was a soda bar that had free samples of different soft drinks from different countries.  Very cool.  Moat of them were VERY sweet, and I would find it hard to drink more than a couple of sips from them!  Tasty, but really sweet.  I'll stick to our "cokes". 



On the Nemo ride!


Outside of the Nemo ride!




Phineas and Ferb.  Love those guys!


J.R. and Marcus matched!



Inside the photo booth in the United Kingdom!



Mary Poppins.


In front of Paris.


A show tree.  My favorite kind of tree!!!



The fire and water show at Epcot was also pretty amazing, but not as good as the one in Magic Kingdom!




A giant gobe floated out onto the water.  It was a lot cooler than the pictures look.





Tomorrow we are going to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. 

It's going to be the best day of my life. 

And that is not a joke. 

This girl is a Harry Potter NERD!

1 comments:

Jen R said...

mmm....dixie crossroads...ummm!!

You were in my neck of the woods - only 1/2 north of me :)

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs