Friday, May 31, 2013

BEDIM {Day 31}

It's the last day!  I made it...and I only ended up skipping two days!
 
 
Day 31: A vivid memory
 
 
This story took place when I was about 8, which would make my brother 6 years old (older than these pictures show, but it's all I could find!).  We were playing outside, and we wanted in the garage, which was only open about 6 inches.  Sometimes my mom or dad would leave it open just a little so the dog could get in and out.  My brother went to crawl under the door, and I climbed inside my mom's car to get the opener.
 
The garage door was stopped on the way up, so of course when I pressed the button on the opener it closed...while my brother was climbing under it.  It closed on his head, and he was stuck there, laying on the ground with his head being smashed in the garage door.  I promptly opened it back up, and he was able to get out.  He immediately ran crying to my dad inside, who was waiting by the front door for me to come in.  When I saw him waiting there, I ran to the back door.  Probably not such a good idea in retrospect.
 
Everything turned out fine, in case you were wondering.  Andrew was not seriously injured, or injured at all.  To this day, he still tells me that I told him to stick his head under there and that it really did hurt, but I'm not buying it. 
 
As you can see, he (and I) turned out alright...head's not smashed at all!
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs