Well week one of setting some weekly goals for myself was a success! I really tried to stick to them, and it made me feel a lot better about my week! So let's link up again with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One
1. Be in bed by 10:00 three out of five nights. I did it! I wasn't necessarily sleeping, but I was at least in bed!
2. Finish at least one crafty thing. I was out of a lot of supplies, which makes it kind of hard to finish! I went to Joann Fabrics yesterday with my trusty coupons, and got all restocked, and now I'm ready to get some things accomplished!
3. Keep track of how many calories I eat using the Lose It! app on my phone. I kept track Monday and Tuesday, and part of Wednesday. When I did keep track, I found that I ate less. I just have to do it every day!
4. Workout for at least an hour 6 out of 7 days. I worked out 5 days, but I just couldn't make myself go yesterday! I did walk around while shopping at them mall...Does that count?
5. Finish my lesson plans for next week before Friday. Well I did not get this done either. I ended up re-doing my lesson plan template AGAIN ( I think this is the fourth time), so that set me back a little. BUT I didn't go into school yesterday (which I am probably going to regret), so I guess this one was partially met.
1 out of 5. FAIL.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Finish at least one crafty thing. I am ready to do it this time.
2. Keep track of how many calories I eat using the Lose It! app on my phone. I just have to take the time to do it! It's not even like it takes that long, I just have to slow down and make myself.
3. Workout for at least an hour 6 out of 7 days.
4. Finish my lesson plans for next week before Friday. I really do not want to stay after school on Friday or go in on Sunday. It would be so nice to start my weekend at 3:00!
5. Schedule 3 blog posts at least the night before, if not earlier. It would be so nice to sleep in until 5:00 am and not have to set my alarm for 4:15!
Hopefully I will do better this week.
Wish me luck!
Also I am covering for a 4th grade class all day again today, so wish me luck with that too.
Fourth grade is not my thing.
And their lunch is at 12:00, an actual lunch time. We usually eat at 10:30. I think I might starve.