Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Bucket List

I love the idea of having a bucket list for each season.  I made one for the fall, and it really made me do a lot of things that I wanted to do, but probably would have pushed aside.  Crazy what this little blog will make you do for yourself!  Now that it's Christmas, it's time for a Holiday Bucket List!

Source: google.com via Mcp on Pinterest
Elyse's Holiday Bucket List 2012
 
1.  Watch Christmas movies.
2.  Make Christmas cookies.
3. Shop til I drop.
4. Look at Christmas lights.
5. Listen to Christmas music.
5.  Play in the snow (if it snows).
6.  Read Christmas stories.
7. Do something nice for someone.
8. Make crafty Christmas things.
9. Drink peppermint hot chocolate.
10. Spend time with family.
11. Wrap presents.
12.  Try a new Christmas recipe.
13. Drink Christmas cocktails.
 
Now I have 26 days to get all of this done!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs