I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I will share more about mine later, but for now I have to see how I did on my goals for the week! So I'm linking up with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One
Here were my goals for last week:
1. Schedule 3 blog posts at least the night before, if not earlier. Eeek. I totally forgot about this one. I actually only posted twice last week and only one of them was scheduled!
2. Finish the wreath I started working on. CHECK! The wreath was for my sister so I had to finish it before she went back to school!
She added the letter. Isn't it cute!?!
3. Help my mom cook on Wednesday night. CHECK! That is my favorite part of Thanksgiving!
4. Slow down and enjoy the holiday. CHECK! I even did a little shopping on Black Friday!
5. Count my blessings. CHECK! I have so much to be thankful for!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Schedule 3 blog posts at least the night before.
2. Finish at least 2 craft projects. I have to get started on Christmas gifts!
3. Make an additional payment on my credit card. I charged some extra stuff to it this weekend, and I want to get that off of there!
4. Workout 6 out of 7 days. I got off track due to the holiday.
5. Put the finishing touches on my Christmas decorations.
Have a great week!