Last week I didn't do very well. Let's hope I did better at meeting my goals for this week! I really did make a considersable effort. So let's link up again with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One
Here were my goals for last week:
1. Finish at least one crafty thing. Although I did not make any tangible crafts, I worked on a photobook for Christmas presents from about 4:00 Saturday afternoon until about 1:00 that night. I'm counting it because I was still making something!
2. Keep track of how many calories I eat using the Lose It! app on my phone. This was my second try on this one, and I still didn't get it done. I am having a really hard time making time to do it while I'm at school. I'll put my breakfast in and after that...nothing. I AM going to do it this week!
3. Workout for at least an hour 6 out of 7 days. I actually only made it 5 days, but I am counting it because some of the days I worked out for 1.5-2 hours. So it's still the same amonut of time.
4. Finish my lesson plans for next week before Friday. I am planned until December! And I didn't have to go into school yesterday!
5. Schedule 3 blog posts at least the night before, if not earlier. I hope to get some posts done tonight, but it didn't happen last week.
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Finish the photobooks I have been working on before Tuesday.
2. Keep track of how many calories I eat using the Lose It! app on my phone. I HAVE to take time to do this.
3. Finish at least one crafty project. I have some Christmas gifts that I need to start working on!
4. Schedule 3 blog posts at least the night before, if not earlier.
5. Be able to set my alarm for 5:00 am 3 out of 5 mornings.
Here's to hoping!
Have a great week!