Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Ok Thursdays

Its Ok Thursdays
 
 
It's Ok....
 
...that I have blogged this week because I just haven't really felt like it.  Sleep has sounded more important!  I didn't even blog yesterday on WILW!
 
...that I am in love with Hunter Hayes like I am 15 years old.  His voice....ahhhhhh.
 
 
 
...that I also have a school girl crush on Mackenzie Bourg on The Voice.
 
How can he not win!?
 
...that this is the first time that I have actually done this link up, even though I go through this in my head, to myself every Thursday.
 
...that I am still decorated for fall and THANKSGIVING even though everyone else seems to have forgotten that this holiday even exists.  Seriously, try to find a Thanksgiving centerpiece right now.  You can't.
 
...that I can't ever get my little groups that I teach all caught up with each other.  When there are four students and 1-2 of them are out every day, it makes it hard to move on.
 
...that I should be getting ready right now, but my pants are in the dryer.
 
Yep! It's Ok.
 
Happy Thursday!
 

2 comments:

anna lizbeth said...

I am all about Christmas.. But agree wee shouldn't just skip over thanksgiving!

Ashlyn said...

I can listen to Wanted over and over and over. I really should listen to some of his other songs...

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs