It was a long, tiresome week last week (see yesterday's post), and I am not even sure how I did because I can honestly say I didn't even try! Good thing this is a short week! I'm going to give it another go with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One
Here were my goals for last week:
1. Finish the photobooks I have been working on before Tuesday. I did actually finish them before Tuesday, but unfortunately, I was not able to use my Groupons on all of them because you can only use one Groupon per account. Boo.
2. Keep track of how many calories I eat using the Lose It! app on my phone. Not even close. And I am not even going to try this week.
3. Finish at least one crafty project. I started a Christmas wreath, but I ran out of tulle. Otherwise I would have totally finished! I'm counting it!
4. Schedule 3 blog posts at least the night before, if not earlier. I didn't even blog 3 times last week.
5. Be able to set my alarm for 5:00 am 3 out of 5 mornings. Since I was off 3 days last week, I was able to sleep in, which was nice since I was up at least past midnight every night.
3 out of 5. Not bad for not even trying!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Schedule 3 blog posts at least the night before, if not earlier.
2. Finish the wreath I started working on.
3. Help my mom cook on Wednesday night.
4. Slow down and enjoy the holiday.
5. Count my blessings.
I think I should be able to get those done!
Have a great week!