Friday, September 27, 2013

Feeling like a potato

I betcha wondered what happened to me yesterday.  You noticed that you never saw me on your Bloglovin' feed and you thought "Hey!  Where's Elyse today?"  Well wonder no more.  I am here.  I was feeling a little lazy yesterday, decided to sleep in.  Then I decided to sleep in again today but not on purpose.  Note to my sleepy self:  the off button and the snooze button are not one in the same. 
 
 
 
Thursday, September 26: Go to a coffee shop. Order a favorite drink. Write about what makes you happy and what makes you sad. Or write about anything you'd like! Bonus points for including a photo from the coffee shop. (I recommend downloading Ommwriter and bringing headphones along!) *if you can't make it to a coffee shop, at least leave your usual space and write someplace new.
 
Check (just pretend it's Thursday ok?)!  I went with Nathana from Zach and Nathana!  She's my IRL friend turned blog friend.  We worked together at my old school.  We didn't actually blog...or talk about blogging.  We mainly just gossiped about school-related things.  We did plan to meet because of this Blogtember topic, that and we both really wanted a PSL.  Except for neither one of us got one.  I ended up with a Salted Caramel Mocha, which in my opinion beats a Pumpkin Spice Latte any day!  And we got a free, baby hot chocolate because the workers were apparently bored and had time to give us drink samples.  It was a definite win, and I can't wait to do it again!
 
 


1 comments:

Holly said...

Salted Caramel definitely beats a Pumpkin Spice!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs