Monday, May 6, 2013

5 for Five and Day 6

I took a couple of weeks off, but it's time that I get back into the swing of things with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
 
FantasticallyAverage
  

Here are my goals from a couple of  weeks ago:
  
1.  Keep track of my calories every day.  Only did this a couple of days, but I have ben recording my weight each day.
 
2.  Finish this shelf and get it hung up! 
 
 
 It is still sitting in this exact spot!
 
3.  Blog five times.  I have been doing a great job of blogging lately!
 
4.  Start painting my craft room.  I haven't even set foot  in there in about a month.
 
5.  Clean our old apartment and turn in keys.  As of last Tuesday we are done with that place! 
 
Here are my goals for this week:
 
1.  Finish at least one craft project.  I was doing really well at keeping up with everything, but then it turned nice outside, so we have been working in the yard.  I need to get this place put together because we are having Father's Day here! 
 
2.  Unpack at least 5  boxes. We still have some boxes that have not been unpacked yet because they don't have anything in them that we need on a day to day basis! 
 
3.  Put clothes away.  Lots of clean laundry to fold.
 
4.  Prepare for my interview on the 15th.  I want to be fully prepared!
 
5.  Try a new recipe.  I have lots of new ones to try!
 
Now for Day 6 of the Blog Every Day in May challenge.
 
 
 
 If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?
 
 
I am an inspiration (hopefully) for students.  My goal every day is to put that creative spark in their little minds.
 
I am a summer fanatic.  There is only one place this girl belongs in the summer, and that is by the pool.
 
I am a coffee addict.  Every morning.  I can't go without it. 
 
 See ya tomorrow for Day 7!


2 comments:

Jill Flinton said...

The nice weather gets me sidetracked from the indoor things that need to be done too!

Elyse said...

Makes it really hard! :-)

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs