I took a couple of weeks off, but it's time that I get back into the swing of things with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
Here are my goals from a couple of weeks ago:
1. Keep track of my calories every day. Only did this a couple of days, but I have ben recording my weight each day.
2. Finish this shelf and get it hung up!
It is still sitting in this exact spot!
3. Blog five times. I have been doing a great job of blogging lately!
4. Start painting my craft room. I haven't even set foot in there in about a month.
5. Clean our old apartment and turn in keys. As of last Tuesday we are done with that place!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Finish at least one craft project. I was doing really well at keeping up with everything, but then it turned nice outside, so we have been working in the yard. I need to get this place put together because we are having Father's Day here!
2. Unpack at least 5 boxes. We still have some boxes that have not been unpacked yet because they don't have anything in them that we need on a day to day basis!
3. Put clothes away. Lots of clean laundry to fold.
4. Prepare for my interview on the 15th. I want to be fully prepared!
5. Try a new recipe. I have lots of new ones to try!
Now for Day 6 of the Blog Every Day in May challenge.
If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?
I am an inspiration (hopefully) for students. My goal every day is to put that creative spark in their little minds.
I am a summer fanatic. There is only one place this girl belongs in the summer, and that is by the pool.
I am a coffee addict. Every morning. I can't go without it.
See ya tomorrow for Day 7!