Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF! {Day 17}

I am not sure why this week has felt sooooooo long, but I am so happy that it is finally Friday!  We are going to a baseball game tonight, as long as it doesn't rain.  Thumbs up for drinking beer outside!
 
 
 
Share a favorite photo of yourself.
 
This one will come as no surprise to you guys since this is the photo that I use for myself all of the time.
 
 
This picture was when we were down in Atlanta visiting my aunt and uncle.  We were doing a little shopping in this quaint little district.  My mom stopped me to take my picture because she said I looked really pretty.  That is also my favorite dress.  And those are my favorite earrings.
 
 
I also like this one.  This is from Thanksgiving of this year.  My parents had just gotten Dierks, and while we were taking our Christmas card pictures, my sister and I snapped a few with the doggy.  Honestly I like this one because I love that sweater (it reminds me of those banana fudge bomb pops), and it's a good resolution because it was taken with a good camera, as oppose to the iphone pictures that I always use. 
 
Okay now I feel like a total jerk for talking about pictures of myself.
 
Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I think both of these pictures are super pretty :)

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful smile.

Elyse said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs