Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just a little behind

So I am just a tad behind on my blogging.  I had a crazy hectic weekend and I have not even touched my computer since last Thursday! For more on that, read here.

 
 
Here is Monday's topic in the Blog Every Day in May Challenge: (I missed it due to the key debacle)
 
Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.
Dear Car Keys,
 
I am sorry for putting you where you didn't belong.
 
I am sorry that we dug through the entire dumpster filled with half-eaten BBQ pork sandwiches and still didn't find you.
 
I am sorry that an elderly most likely picked you up and put you in their crockpot to take you home with them.
 
I am sorry that I am an air head and lose everything.
 
Now will you please come back to me?
 
Sincerely,
 
Your best owner.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

hahahah this is great. Im sure your car keys forgive you...and hopefully come back to find you :)

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Haha! That's awesome! :) Sorry to hear your car keys like to "jump ship" all of the time.

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

You've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by me! Check out http://bettertogetherandforever.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-blog-award.html! Thanks, Jessica

Elyse said...

Thanks :-) It has been a week, and they are still lost. I think they are officially gone!

Elyse said...

It has been a week and they are still missing! I have accepted that I will never see them again. :-)

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs