Friday, May 24, 2013

BEDIM {Day 24} My faults: Take me or leave me.

Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits
 
 
1.  I have "disheveled" tendencies.   "Disheveled" is the nice way of saying forgetful and sometimes unorganized.  My dad came up with this term because he is also "disheveled".  It's genetic.  I lose things (like car keys), and I forget to do tasks or forget where I put things.  It is VERY frustrating, and I try to be highly organized by purchasing things to help me stay organized.  Drawers, binders, tubs, baskets, etc.  Siri also reminds me of stuff I have to do every day! 
 
I can't believe I am telling you guys this...Bloggers are supposed to be organized right!?!?
 
2.  I over-commit myself.  Spread myself thin.  I love helping others.  I love working.  I love being on committees.  I love planning and coordinating things. I just love being busy (most of the time).  I have had two jobs since I was a senior in high school, not because I had to, just because I did, still do.  Yesterday I was looking at my calendar, and we have something every weekend until school starts! 
 
3.  I have to be first.  Not like first in line, I'm not five years old, but like first place.  I am highly competitive, not so much in sports, but in life.  I have to be the best dressed.  I have to be the best teacher in my age group (if someone is older then me it doesn't matter so much).  I have to be the best babysitter, best receptionist, have the best and newest stuff that no one else has.  It is exhausting, really.  Kelly makes fun of me so much because of this, but I really can't help it.  Even if I appear to be "not trying", I still am in my head. 
 
Again, I am a little embarrassed to even admit to some of this stuff (especially #1 and #3), but no one is perfect right?
 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You're right...no one is perfect! We all have our faults, and anyone who says otherwise is a BIG FAT liar (which, maybe IS one of their faults haha). No judgement here, girl!

Christina @ The Murrayed Life said...

I had to work so hard on the over-committing myself one!! SO HARD. I'm much better now. In that I barely commit to anything. Maybe a tad too extreme there!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm I like the term "disheveled". Ever since I became a mom, that's what I am. I lose everything. EVERYTHING. I'm on a constant hunt for my keys and iphone. I'm your newest follower from the blog challenge :)

babycravings.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs