Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BEDIM {Day 21}

Bad news, I found a tick on me this morning.  I noticed that my lower back was itching, there was a tiny bump there.  When I looked it was a tick.  Gross.  Kelly was still asleep (since I get up before the rooster crows), so I had to get it off myself.  I looked like a dog chasing its tail trying to twist and contort my body to get it off.  I scraped it off with my finger nail, which in hindsight was not the smartest thing.  The country girl in me says I should have used tweezers.  Now she is afraid that I will get lime disease because part of it could still be attached to me.  Yuck yuck yuck.

Good news, I have blogged 21 days in a row!  Well, I have skipped a couple days, but I bet you didn't even notice! 

 
 
Day 21: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.
 
 Day that make you love your job.

Does that make me crazy?

Happy Fall Y'all

5 Things I Miss About Summer
(only 3 days until I don't have to miss those things anymore)

Quicky Friday Post

Lessons Learned Volume 1
(adventures of lunch duty, which I no longer have to suffer through!)

Read on friends!

3 comments:

The Happy Type said...

AHH!!! Not a tick!! I got one when I was 5 and when they went to use the syringe to spray water at it to make it leg go of me I jerked back and stabbed myself on it....SOMEONE SHOULD WARN THE 5 YEAR OLD THAT IT'S GOING TO BE COLD, OK!

Now that I got that traumatic tick story out of the way I am excited to check out your past favorite posts!

I found you through the blog link-up and I would appreciate it if you swung by my blog to take a look-see!

www.seoulsold.com

Jenn said...

YIKES! Maybe you should go to the doctor and have him/her check it out to make sure the tick is out!

P!nky said...

EEEK a tick no bueno!!!!

WOOHOO summer is so close

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs