Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday Lovelies

Happy May 1st!  Time to share my favs of the week with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
I am loving that I had such a great weekend with the sibs (that includes boyfriends and girlfirends)!  We are really so lucky that we get along so well!  Check back tomorrow to read more, but here's a sneak peek!
 
 
I am loving #TeacherTalkTuesday on Instagram!
 
 
Here's my pic from yesterday:
 
 
Oops she spelled my last name wrong! ;-)
 
 I am loving that I FINALLY got my pins to embed this time around.  Not sure what I did differently, but whatever it was made it work!
 
Here's what I'm loving on Pinterest this week:
 
 
 



















And as always I am loving my life with a cherry on top! Have a fab Wednesday!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs