Monday, May 27, 2013

5 for Five Failure.

My weekend of fun is over, and it's time to get back to the real world with Jessica @ Fantastically Average and Jenn @ Party of One!
 
FantasticallyAverage
  
Let's see what I accomplished:
  
1.  Put clean clothes away.  Nope.  I started a load of laundry today, but it has not even made it to the dryer yet.
 
2.  Spray/ pull weeds.  Nope.  It rained a lot this weekend so it seemed kind of silly to spray the weeds when it was going to get washed off anyways.
 
3.  Hang décor on walls.  Nope.
 
4.  Get one DIY project done.  Nope.
 
5.  Order part for the grill.  Nope.  I did look up the parts online, but I still have to call the place.  They are only open until 5:00 on Mon.-Fri. which does not fit into my schedule very well.
 
Seriously, I suck.  What happened to this week?
 
Better luck next week!
 
Same goals, same time, same place.
 

1 comments:

Jennifer @ Six One Four said...

Well my laundry makes it to the dryer but it just never gets put away, I tried working on that but um, well as I type this I have clean laundry piled up on the dryer so Im guessing Im not doing so well :)

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs