Good news first....I got the job!!!!! Praise the Lord I will finally be employed by permanent contract! That means no more looking for a job unless I want to, which I do not! I will be staying at the school I am at now and continuing to work as the art teacher! Words cannot explain the relief and excitement I am feeling....Ahhhhhh.
Now to the real reason for today's post:
Day 23, Thursday: Things you've learned that school won't teach you
1. Greasy food always makes a hangover better.
2. Flushing public toilets with your foot is a must.
3. Skipping coffee in the morning will make you feel like s*** for the rest of the day.
4. How much parents really do help you when you're younger.
5. Teachers probably get more excited about the last day of school than the students do.
6. It's okay to enjoy doing kid activities (like jumping on a trampoline) when your 25.
7. Treat your body nicely. It's yours forever.
8. Don't stress over little things. Worry about spending time with your family and friends, not about homework and job stuff.
9. Don't try to be cool. Just be yourself.
10. Karma is real.
These things should definitely be part of the standards!