Thursday, May 2, 2013

I guess I'm blogging every day in May!

That seems like a lot, but I feel like switching it up a bit.  This month I will be linking up with Story of My Life for the Blog Every Day in May challenge.  I was too tired last night to finish writing this, so I'm doing Day I and Day 2 today.
 
 
 
 
Yesterday's topic was to share your life story in 250 words or less.

Here we go!

I was born and raised a Catholic girl in Southern Indiana.  I was actually born without a right hand, but that has literally never affected anything that I have done in my life.   A lot of people don’t even notice, except for my students, they always ask me if I cut it off or got it stuck in an elevator and all kinds of crazy stuff!  And sometimes I let them think that for my own entertainment.  But really though, if anything it has made me more humble, for which I am thankful.  I have a brother that is two years younger than me and a sister that is four years younger than me.  I am not sure what kind of miracle my parents performed when we were younger, but we get along so well.  They are my best friends!  Our family is really lucky because we are so close, and talk to each other almost every day.  I went to the University of Southern Indiana to study Elementary Education, with a minor in Visual Arts, which has led me to teach art at a local elementary school.  I met my boyfriend Kelly shortly after I turned 21.  He went to USI also.  We moved in together 6 months later and have lived together ever since!  Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone away from my home town for college, but then we wouldn’t have met!  We celebrated our 3 year anniversary in December, and we hopefully walk down the aisle someday…Just sayin’!

There ya have it…My life story in 250 words.
 
For Day 2 (today), I am going to educate you on something I know a lot about. 
But first I have to figure out what that is. 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs