Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

It's the first Wednesday of summer!  Unfortunately, I have not yet got to spend a summer day at the pool, hopefully soon though! I am linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love and What I'm Loving Wednesday and Michelle @ The Vintage Apple and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! 
 
I am loving that it is summer!
The second official day in fact (well school-wise anyways). 
Yesterday I spent the day in my classroom (cleaning and organizing) and at the gym, but hopefully I will get to the pool soon!
 
I am loving Stitch Fix!  Spend $20 a month, get cute clothes in the mail, keep what you want and pay the difference!  More on that on another day.
 
I am loving that I bought some vegetables to plant in my little vegetable garden!  More to come on that also.
 
I am loving that Kelly and I are getting to go to so many Otters (our local semi-pro baseball team) games!  Baseball and beer? Don't mind if I do!
 
He sure loves having his picture taken.  He was very proud of himself for having the exact same expression in every picture.
 
I am loving that I had my first sno-cone of the season on Monday...very Memorial Day like!
 
 
Here is what I am loving from Pinterest this week:
(click on the picture to find the original pin)
So cute!
Adult Cherry Limeade...take THAT Sonic!
 
Cute for a BBQ!
 
 
Love this dress!

 
And as always I am loving my life with a cherry on top!
 
Have a great Wednesday!

1 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Now that is a cherry limade... omg! yum! I want to hear more of Stitch Fix!!!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs