Friday, May 10, 2013

My Most Embarassing Moment

Day 10: Most embarrassing moment.  Spill.

 
 
So I was 19.  I was in attendance at a beautiful wedding.  The wedding of one of the girls I work with at the salon. 
 
 
See me?  I am sporting brown hair second from the left.
 
Ugh I am cringing just at the thought of this.
 
The reception of this wedding was at the local country club. 
 
I was drinking wine.
 
They kept refilling and refilling my glass. 
 
It was a never-ending glass of wine.
 
Did I mention I was 19?
 
I was having the time of my life when I began to feel a little puke-ish. 
 
Never a good feeling.
 
I choked it back.
 
Then I couldn't choke it back any longer.
 
I walked full speed (so as not to create a scene) to the bathroom.
 
Where I promptly threw up my dinner.  And the 4 pieces of cake I ate.
 
On the carpeted floor.
 
And the wall.
 
And that's all I remember.
 
The wedding planner took care of me from then on...or so I hear.
 
I am 95% sure that the bathroom floor is not carpeted anymore.
 
Did I mention I was 19?
 
 MORTIFIED.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs